Electric 8FBE ( 3 Wheeler Forklift )
1,0 to 2,0 Ton
From the versatility of the latest control technology to the comfort and operability delivered by our ergonomically designed operator compartment, Toyota’s 7FBE redefines 3-wheel electric forklift quality and productivity.
Just look at a sampling of the maneuverability, reliability/durability and easy service access features our 3-wheel electrics offer.
- Toyota SAS monitors key forklift operations, detecting and counteracting instability to help reduce the risk of tip-overs
- When it senses instability, the Active Control Rear Stabiliser locks the rear axle to help reduce lateral tip-overs
- Active Mast Function Controller senses and reacts to instability by limiting mast angle and speed according to the load’s height and weight
- High-mounted Rear Combination lights
- Deadman Switch (optional).
- Fully oil-charged lift cylinder
- Double-action parking brake
- High-strength carriage and mast rollers
- Twin drive motors
- Twin hydraulic non-asbestos disc brakes
- Low profile heavy-duty side panels.
- Compact yet powerful AC Motors dramatically improve both travel and load handling performance to a level that approaches that of internal combustion forklifts
- Toyota’s advanced SIT technology with rapid micro-controller (MCS-IIIA):
- Customise without compromise
- Digital display with multi-function hour meter and back-lighting
- Built-in analyser and self-diagnostics
- Wide-view mast with industry-leading visibility
- Tight turning radius and excellent gradability
- Ramp start function
- Excellent traveling and lifting speeds.
- Ergonomically configured controls
- 4-way adjustable Operator Restraint Suspension seat
- Rack and pinion hydrostatic power steering
- Tiltable steering column
- Fingertip directional control lever
- Operator assist grip
- Outstanding foot and head room.
- No motor brushes or contactors on the AC Power provides for significant reductions in parts and labour costs for maintenance
- Easy-access pump motor and pump steering motor
- Built-in analyser and self-diagnostics for pinpoint troubleshooting
- No-tool floorboard with non-slip surface
- 89-degree wide-opening battery hood with assist damper
- Easy access hydraulic level check.