Electric Walker LPE240
Pedestrian Pallet Truck
The ORION Range with modern styling is ideally suited for high-performance applications regarding dock loading / cross-docking / transportation.
LPE240 is an extremely fast, robust and strong truck. The chassis width is only 790mm for optimal handling in tight areas.
- The comfortable steering arm, with its modern design, facilitates one hand operation — either left or right hand. Can be equipped with power assisted steering. The display on the handle gives useful information.
- The BT POWERDRIVE system. The unique integration of contactless controls, CAN-Bus communication and a separately excited drivemotor gives many advantages. The contactless controls give smooth and
effortless driving. The CAN-Bus communication provides quick, reliable transmission and only a few communication cables are needed. The separately excited drivemotor allows easy programming of its performance — top speed, acceleration and automatic speed reduction — to suit the application.
- Choice of having PIN Code (up to 100) instead of key. Provides access control. Each code can store individual parameters to meet the driver’s skill / environment.
- Regenerative braking, energy back to the battery.
- Integrated spring loaded, foldable platform together with stable and comfortable gates provides safe high speed operation and maximum efficiency.
- The truck is equipped with POWERTRAK drive unit configuration — a BT patent. The drive wheel pressure is constantly adjusted due to the weight of the load. The result is excellent stability, optimal traction
and steering force.
- High battery capacities — two different easy access battery compartments with battery exchange both upwards and sideways — for multishift operations.
- Totally greasable lift- and drive system.
BT Pro Lifter
Hand pallet truck, 2.3 ton
The BT Pro Lifter requires up to 67% less starting effort than a standard hand pallet truck.
Thanks to its unique Pro Start Technology (PST), a quick pump-action of the tiller arm transfers power to the truck’s steering wheels which then turn a third of a revolution to overcome inertia and get the user on their way.
- Unique option for heavy duty applications an easy positioning.
- A connection between the tow bar and the steering wheels transfers the force from the pump stroke to the wheel to get the truck started.
- The Quick Lift is the best ergonomic choice, because the number of pump strokes are reduced.
- With over load limitation you protect the truck floors from being over loaded.
- This unique Pro Lifter pump can be assembled on any length or width on a LHM230 including reel drum handling.
- Intended for indoor applications.
- This product has been environmentally declared.